A global leader in the endpoint security space is currently hiring for an experienced Marketing Operations manager to lead all inbound funnel automation initiatives. This role will encompass all operational aspects of the marketing team and involves both a strategic mindset and hands on capabilities.
The ideal candidate will be able to take charge of their CRM (currently HubSpot), and have the ability to manage projects end to end and collaborate effectively with various stakeholders in the company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build and operate the technical backbone of our inbound funnel; Take full ownership of our marketing CRM and work closely with a Salesforce admin to improve the feedback loop between teams and ensure data flows efficiently.
- Implement automated processes and integrate new tools to collect and aggregate strategic data points. Help surfacing data insights (e.g with dashboards, automated reports, etc.) to streamline information across the organization and support key business decisions.
- Implement nurturing flows and use segmentation and personalization practices to optimize results.
- Develop and maintain lead scoring, qualifying, and routing mechanisms, as well as continuously fine-tune them to match the changing needs and priorities of the business.
- Ensure data structure, integrity, and collection processes are aligned with reporting and business needs, including tracking and attribution of multi-touch user journeys.
- You will be reporting directly to the director of demand generation and will have a key role in assisting the group to achieve its aggressive pipeline goals.
- At least 3+ years of hands-on experience in a marketing automation/operations role. (experience with HubSpot - a must).
- Strong technical/analytical orientation, in-depth knowledge of marketing automation tools, technologies, and best practices.
- Ability to implement and operate complex systems and processes and serve as an internal domain expert.
- Process-driven, highly attentive to detail, consistently striving for delivering at the highest level.
- A team player and great communicator, comfortable working with multiple global interfaces simultaneously.
- Capable of leading projects end-to-end and driving collaboration across teams.
- Experience working with Salesforce - a must.