Rapidly growing and market leading Finance Tech company based in the east coast is hiring for a Senior Information Security Architect. Position is 100% fully remote across the U.S.
Compensation: $170,000-$220,000 DOE + Bonus
- Architect and implement security tools used by security team and other technology members
- Develop high impact security architecture using modern security technologies for a complex financial trading environment
- Serve as an internal information security advisor and subject matter expert
- Lead product selection efforts, including defining evaluation criteria and test plans
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
- Develop appropriate policy, standards, guidelines, process and procedures for remediation
- Introduce best practices and principles to enable consistent delivery and enable alignment with long-term direction
- Collaborate with business units and corporate partners to ensure solutions are built in consistent with the organization's policies, programs, architectural recommendations, and information security standards
- Have knowledge of the common types of cyber-attacks and countermeasures in the industry and engage with the business units to resolve within SLA
- Plan, research, design, build and implement a mature and robust set of metrics and reports
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security or other related degree
- 10+ years of experience in managing information security in a highly complex environment
- Understand the intricacy of security engineering, information security, network security, security systems, authentication protocols and cryptography (HTTPS, TLS, SSL, SSH, PKI, IPSEC, and VPN), data governance, data security,and incident management
- Experienced and solution driven for identity and access management, privileged access management, data governance, data loss prevention in a highly complex environment.
- Subject matter expert in: Cryptography, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, DDOS, Proxy, CASB technologies
- Staying up to date with the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
- Experience in developing policies, standards and guidelines.
Preferred Qualifications/Certifications: (nice to have):
- Experience in scripting and configuration of SIEM tools (SPLUNK, ELK), logical thinking and creating complex searches, dashboards, etc.
- Extensive knowledge in using platforms such as CyberArk, Centrify, Thycotic
- CISSP, CISM, ISSAP, CEH, ETC