We at Glocomms are excited to let you know we are currently working with an international client that is big within the medical appliances industry and they are in need of Full-stack developer.
The duties include: Being part of he development team in bringing the best quality to help ensure the smoothness of their project and helping the team deliver on time and help the other members of the team that may be needing assistance.
- Collaborating with peers on software design, work estimation, and implementation of new features
- Gathering requirements and translating them into designs, documentation, and ultimately working
- Maintaining a strategic point of view and keeping customer success in mind throughout the project life cycle
- Developing and maintaining automated tests
- Performing peer code reviews
- Assisting other engineers with design problems
- Mentoring other software engineer team members
- Developing stable, flexible, scalable, and maintainable product architectures
- Supervising engineers building products
- Translating prototype algorithms into production code
Some of the tech includes :
- Java, Spring, and ORM Framework
- Proficiency with Unit Test, mocking framework and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Maven, Gradle and Jenkins
- Experience with building and maintaining micro-services
Desired knowledge, experience, competence, skills etc Knowledge:
Understanding of system design, distributed systems, event driven architectures, cloud infrastructure, DevOps, and immutable infrastructure.
Experience in source code version control (SVN, GIT).
Knowledge in fully automated CI build and deployment infrastructure and processes.
Having good understanding of Microsoft technologies is a plus.