I am working with a high frequency trading firm who is seeking a Senior Security Analyst to join their rapidly growing security team. The position has a focus on Threat Detection, Incident Response and Automation. This role offers a base salary of 200K-250K with total compensation potentially landing you upwards of 300K for the perfect candidate.
This company has built one of the worlds most sophisticated computing environments for research and development and this is an opportunity to impact all their global cyber security systems.
This is a Hybrid opportunity located in NYC, Chicago, IL , Austin, TX or Boulder, CO
Core Responsibilities/Qualifications Include:
- Architect and run security detection and response program to protect the firms Data and IP from both internal and external threats.
- Hunt for, detect, and respond to malicious activity and anomalous events on company devices and networks.
- Develop tools to automate this detection and automatically find and address future vulnerabilities
- Collaborate closely with end user support team on investigations, vulnerability scanning across endpoints, responding to end user issues, and responding to software approval requests.
- 5+ years of experience in cyber security, with specific experience in security operations and vulnerability management.
- Linux experience
- Python Experience
- Amazing work environment
- Full Benefits
Apply now if interested!