"Show me how you play games and I tell you who you are" - This very successful medtech / adtech startup has operated for over 2 years now and is on its way to skyrocket in the field of analyzing human psychology. It uses the relevant data sources across multichannel touchpoints within online and mobile games to analyze human behaviour. Starting in gaming, optimized for human potential and health: Take that opportunity to shape a ground-breaking idea from the early days!
As a senior data scientist, you'll work closely with psychometricians, engineers, as well as UX designers and researchers to actualize the potential derived from combining some of the richest behavioral data sets available with cognitive data.
- Perform complex statistical analyses on large data sets of unique psychometric data.
- Refine our base algorithm that translates psychometric data into actionable insights for our customers.
- Leverage large quantities and diverse sets of behavioral data to drive our proprietary machine learning algorithm.
- Incorporate the latest findings from machine learning and psychological research into a working product.
- Support our research and development roadmap to advance our machine learning algorithm at the core of our (future) products.
- A Master in Computer Science, Physics, Computational Neuroscience, or related field, ideally also a PhD.
- 4+ years of highly relevant practical experience in data science or data engineering.
- Demonstrated experience with a wide variety of machine learning models and techniques (e.g. supervised and unsupervised learning, dimensionality reduction).
- Exceptional command of Python and relevant libraries (e.g. Numpy, Scipy, Sklearn, Tensorflow, PyTorch, Theano).
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, GCP, SQL, Hadoop, Spark.
- A portfolio of activities / a side project that showcases your intellectual curiosity.
- Experience with behavioral or event data from video games (mainly mobile and PC), ideally including prediction models (e.g. churn, monetization, LTV).
- Happy to work in a start-up environment.
What my client company has to offer:
- The opportunity to shape a ground-breaking and important idea from the early days.
- A high level of ambition combined with a clear vision.
- Experienced team of 12 highly motivated data experts with the relevant domain expertise and networks.
- A competitive compensation up to 90.000 € with a significant equity share.
- Support for training and personal development.
- Flexible working hours.
- The opportunity to work in an international team in Los Angeles, USA and Berlin, Germany.
To learn more about this opportunity, please reach out to Nathalie Zetzmann with your CV.