Seeking a versatile data scientist to work on product development initiatives. From assessing opportunities and results through analytical techniques to modeling user lifecycle with machine learning, you will take on a central and multi-faceted role in the product development process. In turn, your work will deeply influence how millions of app members use the app and connect with each other.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of product managers, researchers, and engineers to develop and iterate on product features
- Translate product objectives to data science problems and vice versa
- Apply statistical inference to draw rigorous conclusions from data, especially through designing and analyzing A/B tests
- Use a combination of exploratory analysis and data mining techniques to generate actionable insights about user experience
- Build user lifecycle models to support initiatives in user engagement and monetization
- Competitive base salary + bonus + stock options + benefits
- Hybrid role located in New York, New York