A freshly funded AI start-up is seeking exceptional individuals to join our Data Science team. Based in the heart of London, through their rapid growth and success, they are seeking a Senior Data Scientist who is an expert in Machine Learning.
What do they do?
Their aim is to provide end to end automation solutions for their market leading clients. Currently using processing maps to interact with complex data sets, this will be replaced by a state-of-the-art product that you will be working on! Their software will take a unique approach to automation, successful candidates will be amongst the first hires of a young and ambitious team who report directly to the CEO and CTO.
My client has developed itself into an agile, dynamic and multicultural company which is very team orientated and catering to everyone's preferred work-life balance. Compensation will be competitive with great benefits and equity.
As a data scientist, you will use various statistical methods to process and analyze large datasets. Your general aim will be to turn noisy, low-level data into intelligible information.
Your tasks will include:
· Create customer-facing data visualization tools
· Design and develop analytical methods
Develop sequential pattern mining algorithms
· Collaborate with machine learning engineers on creating data-driven solutions
· 3-5 years of experience applying statistical methods to data in a commercial environment
· Expert level experience in Python libraries
· Think through code (WE LOVE MATHS PEOPLE!)
· Experienced in working with unsupervised Machine Learning
· Preferably Ph.D. in STEM field.
· Flexible working hours
· Equity options
· Quirky office space
· Work some of the best tech people in the industry
· Company lunches.