We are currently searching for a Senior Data Protection Manager with a proven track record of implementing protection and privacy measures in line with EU regulations, who can serve as a primary contact person for teams internally.
- Implementing data protection and privacy measures in line with GDPR
- Reviewing vendor and supplier contracts to focus on the necessary consents needed to implement their projects
- Developing internal training protocols for key stakeholders and collaborating with the IS functions to raise awareness
- Legal Background - Law Degree or post-graduate certificate & holding at least one data protection or privacy certification (i.e. CIPP/E or similar)
- Experience working with Data Protection topics in an EU context, with a strong knowledge of the laws and rules in this area
- Strong knowledge with data management systems and IT systems more generally.
- Experienced in Change and Project Management with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English - knowledge of other languages also valuable