MCLEAN, VA | TAMPA, FL | JERSEY CITY, NJ | BOSTON, MA | DALLAS, TX
Work Type: Hybrid
$100,000 - $145,000 + 15% Annual Bonus
Glocomms is partnered with a global post-trade financial institution looking to bring on a strong Data Governance professional to serve as a senior analyst in one of their primary offices. The client safeguards financial assets and processes over 100 million transactions each day. Applicants should have experience implementing data protection policies in a highly-regulated environment.
- Analyze and implement security controls and policies related to the institution's data protection roadmap in alignment with business objectives and applicable standards.
- Engage with Cybersecurity and Data Protection Agile teams as well as outside stakeholders to synthesize information and prioritize projects as part of the long-term (1-3 year) governance roadmap. Oversee internal and external outreach.
- Work with data engineers to analyze risk and make recommendations for remediation as applicable.
- Drive continuous learning and process improvement culture within the team.
- Support security engineers by evaluating controls, preparing for audits, and assisting with KPI reporting
- 7-10 years experience in related data governance or data security roles with a strong understanding of risk management principles
- Strong communication skills and experience communicating with upper-management and outside stakeholders (leadership experience a plus)
- Knowledge of Scrum and/or Kanban methodologies
- Strong change management and business process improvement experience
- Understanding of network, proxy, and/or data classification and analysis
- B.S. degree or equivalent highly-technical experience required
This is an actively hiring role with a high potential for internal growth and career development. Interested applicants must be willing to work on-site in one of the primary locations listed above 2-3 days per week and must show proof of vaccination or acceptable exemption as per company policy.
Unfortunately this employer is unable to offer sponsorship at this time.