Work with 120 smart minds in Germany on projects within Artificial Intelligence, renewable Energy, IoT, Automotive, Insurance, Banking, Data Science.
- You analyse current technical challenges and plan projects of the client companies.
- You define data architectures, organisational structures and processes.
- You determine the manpower required for the products.
- You represent the solutions at customers and manage various stakeholders.
- You travel to clients and implement the solutions.
- Completed technical studies.
- At least 5 years of industry experience in the field of Data Engineering or Data Architecture.
- No need to know all of the following technologies, the more the merrier - you will learn the rest:
- Python, Scala, Java, pyspark, R, SQL.
- Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, Coudera, Hortonworks, MapR, Databricks.
- Hadoop, Kafka, Hive, Spark, Nifi.
- AWS, GCP, Azure.
- CI/CD Tools like Jenkins, GitLabs.
- Fluent German and English.
What my client company has to offer:
- Develop the data architectures for tomorrow.
- Exchange ideas with over 120 smart minds.
- Work with top notch technologies.
- Take part at conferences and training.
- Salary up to € 100,000 depending on the skill set.
For further information you can also contact me, Nathalie Zetzmann, at any time via the social networks.