Work with 120 smart minds in Munich to build the solutions for the future. Pick the projects of your choice: Artificial Intelligence, renewable Energy, IoT, Automotive, Web, Insurance, Blockchain, Embedded Development, Data Science, Virtual Reality. Use the chance to build your own team within 2020. Develop new products from scratch and accompany this bootstrapped company in its success story!
About your future employer:
With its team of highly skilled data scientists, software developers, electrical engineers and hardware developers, this company has been successfully implementing over 800 innovation-driven projects within the last couple years.
- You analyze current technical challenges and plan research and development projects to develop products for the markets of the future.
- You define data architectures, organizational structures and processes.
- You determine the manpower required for the products.
- You put together the tech stack and the teams.
- You represent the solutions at customers and manage various stakeholders.
- If interested, you travel to clients and implement the solutions - if not, you manage your team to do so.
What you bring with you:
- Completed technical studies.
- At least 5 years of industry experience in the field of Data Engineering or Data Architecture.
- At least 1 year of industry experience as project or product manager, scrum master or product owner of engineering projects (patterns, best practices).
- No need to know all of the following technologies, the more the better - if interested, you will learn the rest:
- Python, Scala, Java, pyspark, R, SQL.
- Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, Coudera, Hortonworks, MapR, Databricks.
- Hadoop, Kafka, Hive, Spark, Nifi.
- AWS, GCP, Azure.
- CI/CD Tools like Jenkins, GitLabs.
- You are passionate about developing innovations.
What my client company has to offer:
- Develop the data architectures for tomorrow.
- Exchange ideas with over 120 smart minds.
- Work with top notch technologies of your choice, choose your own soft- and hardware.
- Built your own team within 2020.
- Use the individual development budget of 3.000 € per year.
- Home office, no core hours, 30 paid holidays, unlimited non-paid holidays.
- If interested: Travel 3-7 times per year to conferences and the subsidiary company in Los Angeles to exchange knowledge.
- Salary up to € 130,000 depending on the skill set.
For further information you can also contact me, Nathalie Zetzmann, at any time via the social networks.