Senior Cybersecurity Engineer
Salary: $140,000 - 160,000
Company Summary: I am currently working with a Leading Multinational financial services company in the San Francisco Bay area currently looking to grow out their security team. This organization is a leader in digital payments and is one of the strongest fin-tech companies across the globe.
- Research and evaluate open-source security technologies, including endpoint security and other security devices
- Act as a specialist through the deliverance of security solutions
- Directly responsible for the improvement of security controls
- 5+ years relevant experience with a Bachelor's degree or 2 years with a Master's/PHD
- In-depth understanding of OSI Model, TCP/IP, and IDS
- Extensive knowledge of routers, switches, and firewalls
- Knowledge of OS (UNIX and Windows)
- Prior experience with PCI is preferred
- Excellent work/life balance
- Hybrid work environment
- Full health and medical benefits
If you are interested in the Senior Cybersecurity Engineer role, then please don't wait to apply!