A global manufacturing company is looking to hire a Senior Cybersecurity Architect/Engineer for their IT/OT Security team. This position is responsible for architecture, design, and advisory work as an architect, and also hands-on implementation as an engineer.
- 5+ years professional experience in Networking, Windows Systems, and Cybersecurity
- Advanced networking experience in LAN, WAN, VPN, firewalls, Cisco products, routers, switches
- Windows: The company is a Windows shop, must have strong knowledge of Windows OS, Servers, O365.
- Incident Response: Lead the day-to-day response to incidents, triage, reporting.
- SIEM: Must be familiar with SIEMs like Splunk, etc. for monitoring, logging, and vulnerability management
- B.E./B.S. in Computer Science or other related field.
- Industry certifications like CCNA
- Prior experience in an IT/OT environment
- Chicago, IL or Philadelphia, PA (1-2 days onsite, 3-4 days WFH)
- Remote with travel is possible
- $120-150k base salary + bonus
Benefits / Perks
- Join a stable company with long-term plans for this role
- Extremely competitive healthcare benefits, 401K matching plan and investment options
- Generous compensation and hybrid work requirement