EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or Information Technology
- 4 years of SalesForce experience (2 years minimum of Architect experience)
- Experience in overseeing the technical direction and implement SFDC solutions that adhere to platform's best practices, and perform peer code reviews.
- Experience working with complex ETL, data migration, and data validation and has performed at least 1 complex data migration/validation to/from SFDC.
- Certifications Preferred: Salesforce developer and/or architect
- Experience integrating with ERP systems such as JD Edwards, ecommerce website, and other enterprise systems is highly preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Solid experience with Salesforce platform programming languages - Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Component framework and Salesforce architecture
- Knowledge of Lightning Component development and Design System framework
- Knowledge of Declarative Force.com development tools such as Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Lightning App Builder, etc
- Team player with a continuous learning and sharing professional attitude
- Excellent attention to detail, organized and methodical with complex problem solving capabilities
- Comfortable translating and communicating clearly and effectively complex content with technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated propensity to be creative, collaborative, proactive, and self-motivated in the execution and completion of assigned accountabilities.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical skills, as well as the ability to handle complex situations and demonstrate sound judgment and problem-solving.
- Knowledge of life-science/biotechnology industry is highly preferred