A highly prestigious client of Glocomms' is seeking a skilled Senior Cloud Security Engineer to help build a secure cloud-based, web-scale platform while analyzing infrastructure implementations and identifying threat vectors security issues. This position will need to have deep experience in Infrastructure and Data Security and will be highly involved in contributing to new architecture designs, reviewing and recommending the appropriate security monitors, defenses and countermeasures at each layer of the infrastructure stack, resulting in robust, reliable and secure cloud platform. An innovative mind is highly encouraged as the client is always looking for fresh and new ideas and try to incorporate them. With a focus on results, not only are you an advisor but also an architect, designer, and engineer.
- Stop threats from cracking our infrastructure to get our data.
- Build incredible platforms to prevent and detect attacks and stop them in their tracks.
- Build the technology we really need to have a secure infrastructure.
- Analyze, research, recommend and implement advanced security solutions for a global scale enterprise software platform hosted on the public cloud, with a strong emphasis on the infrastructure and data store layers.
- Evangelize cloud infrastructure security best practices to all the engineering teams.
- Develop tools to identify and mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Write reports on assessment-based findings and proposals for security enhancement.
- Bachelors or master's degree in computer science, cybersecurity, or other related degrees
- 6+ years of security related experience
- Mastery with network-based and system-level attacks and mitigation methods
- Strong working knowledge in web application security
- Strong knowledge in the cloud environment (AWS, GCP, Azure, ETC), specifically AWS.
- Strong proficiency with Python, Base, Go, etc.
- Understand the operation/function of cyber threats
- Have a moderate level of understanding regarding networking and operating systems internal knowledge
- Understand the intricacies within firewall security features and policies such as Palo Alto Wildfire, Threat Prevention, Global protect, etc.
Preferred Qualifications/Certifications (nice to have):
- CCSP - Certified Cloud Security Professional
- AWS Certified Security Specialty / Cloud practitioner
- Azure Certified
- Google Cloud Certified
- CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CISSMP - Certified Information Security Management Professional
- CCSK - Certified Cloud Security Knowledge
- CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker