Title: Senior Cloud Engineer
Salary: $140,000 ***
Summary: As The Senior Cloud Engineer, you will be working alongside one of the most successful and well known Business and Financial Technology firms across the United States. With the number of employees growing by 3% on average per year, you will be collaborating with various teams throughout this role. Within this opportunity, you will be supporting this dominating company's infrastructure to allow the business traffic to flow as necessary both internal and external.
- Work with Cloud Security Engineering to create new security automation for the protection of company information
- Develop & engineer automation using infrastructure as code, i.e., Terraform, Python, Cloud Formations etc.
- Have proficient knowledge in Splunk, AWS, and Azure
- MUST HAVE: AWS Security- 5+ years, including Guard duty,
- MUST HAVE: 3+ years Azure Security, GCP Security, or Container Security/Kubernetes
- Dome9 experience highly preferred. Please search for this. Can submit without. Aquasec and Inspector also good
- MUST HAVE: SIEM (Splunk, etc.) OR Vulnerability management 3+ years
- MUST HAVE: 2+ years IAM Experience, including AWS, Azure, or on-prem IAM (Must have: on prem Active Directory (AD), Azure AD, ADFS, or PING identity)
- MUST HAVE: experience in AT LEAST 1 compliance framework: NIST, ISO, SOX, etc.
***This salary is negotiable and might change depending on the caliber of the candidate.