(Senior) Business Intelligence Analyst (m/w/x)
Location: Cologne Region
Salary: €70,000 - 80,000
A leading innovative E-Learning company in the Cologne region is opening a new BI-department and looking for talented senior BI-Analysts.
If you want to join a company with significant growth potential on the personal and technical side, this is definitely the right role for you.
- Design, enhance and maintain our data warehouse.
- Measuring, visualising and monitoring our business processes (e.g. user behaviour, A/B tests, etc.).
- Provide user support, ad-hoc data requests, and drive usage and satisfaction.
- Establish automated Data Quality automated procedures.
- Participate in cross functional projects on product as well as process improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, statistics, economics, business, mathematics or similar.
- 2+ years of extensive experience with SQL Databases and handling of ETL processes.
- Experience in handling sensitive and complex data.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to visualise elaborate insights
- Fluency in German and English required
- Experience in evaluating accuracy and quality of data.
- You're tech savvy and have exceptional analytical capabilities (experience with Python/R is a plus).
- You're a self driven personality and do not compromise on quality
- Ability to keep tight deadlines in a fast changing environment
- Extensive onboarding to have a perfect start within the fascinating world of corporate digital learning.
- The chance to grow your career and personality in a young dynamic company
- Conveniently located office in the centre of Bochum
- Flexible working hours
- High-quality hardware (MacBook)
- Free snacks, fruits, Playstation
- A dynamic team with an open minded culture and informal dresscode
- A challenging and continuously changing job in an innovative B2B company
- Start-up-atmosphere with flat hierarchies and a very open feedback culture
- Teamevents and international company trips (e.g. Ibiza, Amsterdam)
- And many more benefits
For more information, please don't hesitate to contact Christina Assorian.