Glocomms are currently collabrating with one of the largest banks in Belgium who were searching for a Senior Backend Java Developer that can take up a long-term freelance contract.
- Role: Senior Backend Java Developer
- Location: Brussels (3 days remote, 2 days on site)
- Start: October
- Languages: French and English OR Dutch and English
- Develop application components.
- Contribute in design of parts of application components (in close collaboration with technical lead or senior developers).
- Coach co-workers on a technical level when needed
- Technical knowledge and practical experience of required technologies to be able to start development and support directly (below).
- Understand work habits like Scrum/Kanban, test-driven development and continuous integration
Technologies and design:
- Java and Spring Framework
- JPA (with Hibernate as implementation)
- Security: OWASP and Spring security
- Soap and RESTfull Web Services using Apache CXF, JAXB, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Apache Camel, SoapUI
- Spring Batch
- Test driven development (Junit, Spring, CI)
- Maven, SVN or GIT and Eclipse or IntelliJ, Bamboo, Sonar
- Experience with relational database and O/R mapping, Oracle
- BPMN, UML & documentation practices