Senior Software Engineer
Company Summary: This Series C funded company is the leader of all things small kitchen appliances! With roughly 100 employees at the moment, they are looking to expand their software engineering team quickly. We are looking for someone with a love of food, technology, and team collaboration. This is remote and will not require any in-office presence.
The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with other departments and work together during code reviews, design and discuss new features.
- Apply design patterns and best code practices to develop high quality code.
- Use AWS platform to scale architecture with modern technologies.
- Participate in sprint planning sessions.
The Senior Software Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years' experience in Software Backend Engineer roles.
- 5+ years of experience with at least one of these languages: Java, C, C/C++, Java, C/C++, Ruby, Python.
- 5+ years designing and implementing RESTful and GraphQL APIs using microservice architecture
- Proficient in multiple modern platforms: Git, AWS, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Salt, Travis, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, CloudFormation, IAC, etc.
- Remote Position
If you are interested in the Senior Software Engineer role, then please don't wait to apply.