Senior Applications Engineer | Remote | DMS | Legal Tech Consulting Firm
Glocomms has maintained a long-lasting hiring relationship with one of the most innovative provider of IT services to the top Law Firms in the United States and Canada.
As they have migrated to a remote environment, the client is now in great demand for an experienced candidate with adequate exposure to all things related to Legal Technology, Document Management Systems, remote and on-site tech support and help desk services.
- iManage DMS administration, deployment, migration, conversion experience
- Accurately create technical and user documentation for internal and external uses.
- Provide system administration support including systems and database monitoring
- Support Matter-Centric systems and associated third-party tools Provide SQL application database administration as it applies to DMS
- Perform document extracts and imports as needed
- On-site support amid DMS client software implementation
- Provided augmentation on data projects for Am Law 200 firms
- Previous legal consulting experience
- Strong knowledge of legal market - specifically Am Law 200 firms.
- Professional certifications in various technical areas related to records management are preferred (e.g., DMS, CRM, ERM, ECM)
- 7+ years of related experience in professional services arena, preferably in a legal environment.
- Ability to travel at least once or twice a month