Glocomms is partnered with a global leader in the commercial real estate sector to bring on a Senior Application Security Engineer.
The Application Security Engineer will have a huge impact on the overall security posture of the organization, working with an advanced team to secure the data and products of an organization that handles more than 75 million users each month.
Key Duties for the Role Include:
- Ensure the development of a consistent security controls framework to be applied across several applications
- Implement application security tools (SAST/DAST, SCA) at enterprise scale throughout the Software Development Lifecycle
- Manage code reviews and track remediations to eliminate current and potential vulnerabilities and serve as an advocate for a "shift-left" security mindset across the program
- Assess risk and and recommend appropriate mitigation processes
- Partner with adjacent technical teams and serve as a security point of contact and escalation for IDR and SecOps
- Minimum 6+ years in a related application or product security role; software development experience desired
- Hands-on experience automating security tools in the CI/CD pipeline including SAST, DAST, and/or SCA.
- Experience with offensive security and/or penetration testing protocols
- B.S. Required, relevant certifications preferred
- Proof of Vaccination required
The ideal candidate will have a breadth of experience across both software and security to lead innovative security initiatives for a secure SDLC. This position follows a hybrid model and will require candidates to be ON-SITE 3 days per week in DC, Richmond, or San Diego.
Unfortunately the client is unable to offer sponsorship at this time.