Glocomms is currently leading a search for a Senior Account Manager at a top Warehouse Management Systems company on the Gartner Magic Quadrant.
The Account Manager will be responsible for the relationship between the company and its clients from the moment a contract is signed, throughout the life of the account. The Account Manager will ensure the client realises the value and returns on their investments, and will serve as the key communication link in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Work closely with prospective and active clients in discovery sessions and on-going follow-up discussions
- Support Request for Information/Proposal processes
- Prepare and present company solution demonstrations to prospective and active clients
- Articulate the value proposition of the company to prospective and active clients
- Share responsibility for account sales strategy and execution as directed by management
- Support a team environment that encourages both individual and team success
- 5+ Years of successful Sales Account Management experience, achieved with a technology-led, Supply Chain solutions business, or a Consulting Services organization
- Goals/results oriented mentatlity
- Comfortable dealing at Executive level in Tier 1 organisations
- Strong client relation skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Effective communicator