Senior Account Manager - Remote - Eastern Region
Glocomms is currently working with an innovative SAAS platform that uses machine learning, predictive analytics and a lean education-based model that adds transparency and efficiency to businesses at the enterprise level.
This company has just secured another substantial round of funding and is now looking to exert their resources on bolstering their sales team on the East Coast.
Enjoy the opportunity to work in a high-growth, fast-paced environment that includes a diverse and self-driven group of current employees and teams.
- Manage existing accounts throughout the year, focusing on collecting and reviewing account infromation, communicating to key decison makers, and summarizing performance after each quarter.
- Cultivate relationships with key contacts at each individual account.
- Work with marketing team to help create promotions that effectively target dedicated accounts. Proactively consult with accounts to determine best methods for reaching targeted account
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-lasting relationships with our client
- Responsible for client satisfaction and client service on a daily basis
5+ years of account management experience
Must be comfortable communicating via phone/email in high-pressure situations
Must have excellent organizational skills with keen attention to detail
Expert in Microsoft Office Suite and a good understanding of CRM
Have sold solutions working with Sales Engineers, Marketing and more
Proven track record of consistently hitting or over delivering on annual quotas