One of the leading companies in the Supply Chain Planning space, is seeking a Senior Account Executive to join its European team. You will be responsible of driving forward business opportunities, as well as building and developing relationships with new customers.
- The role consists mainly of new logo acquisition as well as up-selling from current clients.
- You will develop a sales strategy in the assigned territory with a prospect list
- Work with and support Channel Partners to create net new logo opportunities in prospects and upgrade/expansion opportunities in customer accounts.
- Develop a regional sales plan to achieve/overachieve your quotas quarter by quarter
- Work in cohesion with the marketing, sales engineering and channel sales teams.
- Build business partnerships and develops key customer relationships to maximise account profitability
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Enterprise Field Sales.
- Significant software industry experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, and/or analytics ((BI, data analytics, security software, enterprise applications, business processing outsourcing, risk management software or networking performance)
- Understanding of supply chain concepts
- Experience selling in multiple verticals
- Utilise a defined Sales Methodology (MEDDPICC, MEDDIC, SPIN) for business needs/business understanding
- Strong executive presence
- Forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy
- Demonstrable track-record of achieving sales goals. Strong reputation on exceeding sales quota's
- Hunter/New business development mentality
- Travel availability
- English and French Speaking
What this job offers you:
- Clear career progression path
- Home office flexibility
- Very competitive salary with an uncapped commission structure
- Flat organisation (and no corporate politics)
- The possibility to make your mark on the market
- Join a company with strong values.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly