Senior Account Executive
Looking to join the most exciting pre-IPO cybersecurity startup in the UK? You're in the right place!
Having received $70 million in their last round of funding, my client are putting exponential resources into their expansion. In this, they are searching for a Senior Account Executive in the UK to join their team. This presents an excellent chance to play a vital role in the company's journey to IPO, in which they plan on doing in 2 years.
- Hunt down new accounts with a focus on selling to the financial sector and government.
- Work closely with the sales team in identifying new sales opportunities within existing accounts.
- Play a pivotal role at establishing the business at market leaders in the region.
- Have a clear analysis of the technical objectives for the implementation of the product.
- Build forecasts and consistently execute on target.
Skills and experience required
- 8+ years experience in cybersecurity sales.
- Must have excellent communication skills, with the ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships with the client
- Extensive network with C-suite people in the UK, huge bonus if within financial sector
- Self-starting individual who wants to attack the market in the UK and utilise existing connections.
- Ability to work independently and well within a team.
What this job offers you
- Highly competitive salary, upwards of £250,000 package for the right candidate.
- Offering stock
- Opportunity to work with a niche product and play a key role on a business's journey to IPO.
- Be part of an excellent company culture that encourages an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent support from the entire company.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to myself, Tim Farnsworth, on 020 3758 8811 or at tim.farnsworth(a)glocomms.com