A rapidly growing industrial security vendor is looking for a subject matter expert in ICS and OT security. The Security Solutions Consultant must have a strong technical aptitude and desire a heavily involved and hands-on role. The Security Solutions Consultant must also be highly self-motivated and comfortable in a dynamic atmosphere while maintaining a creative and adaptive approach to working with internal and external parties. This position is anticipated to work remotely out of the LA Metro area and will support the Southern California and West Coast regions.
- At least 5 years' experience in a Sales Engineering role for security products
- At least 5 years of experience working in Industrial verticals (Manufacturing, Automotive, Energy, Nuclear, Oil and Gas...etc) and a strong understanding of ICS, SCADA and Automation
- Knowledge of more than one of the primary security technologies and applications preferred - Next Generation Firewall, intrusion prevention, security management, SIEM, endpoint detection & response, advanced threats, IIoT.
- Experience working in a cross-functional role to deliver meaningful business value
- Experience in building, designing, or delivering solutions in an agile start-up environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex technology and decisions simply
- BA/BS degree in computer science, electrical engineering or related experiences, MBA a plus
- CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- ISSAP - Information Systems Security Architecture Professional
- CISM - Certified Information Security Manager
- CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker
- CSSA - Certified SCADA Security Architect
- GSEC / GCIH / GCIA - GIAC Security Certifications