Our client - a Fortune 30 Financial Services firm - is actively seeking a mid-level Security Engineer to join their Vulnerability Management team! This position is an exciting upward career move for people with 2+ years of experience working on-premise and in the cloud, architecting and deploying solutions for vulnerability management within a Security Incident Response group.
- 3+ years of professional experience, including 2+ years of hands-on security work in a cloud environment
- Comprehensive understanding of infrastructure components and vulnerability scanning in cloud environment
- Capable of planning, implementation & coordination for security projects/tasks
- Proficient in Python, Java, Shell to script workflows and data scan automation
- Perform vulnerability management product POCs as per the defined requirements.
- Ensure full effectiveness of vulnerability detection controls; improve security sensors
- Work with engineering teams to understand vulnerability management needs, collaborate on the development of remediation and mitigation strategies.
Benefits / Perks:
- Competitive compensation
- 401k match and comprehensive benefits package
- Exciting growth opportunity in cyber-focused financial services company!