Title: Security Engineer - Red Team Pen Testing
A start-up Healthtech company is looking to add a Red Team Security Engineer to their growing team. In order to discover weaknesses within the system, you will work with product and platform teams to perform penetration tests on new products. You will work with researchers and third party testers to sharpen detective and preventative capabilities.
- Strong knowledge of offensive security domains, testing, techniques, and practices.
- Provide technical leadership to developers, engineers, and third-party consultants
- Conduct full-cycle engagements with development teams independently, or as part of a team
- Show exemplary judgement in making technical trade-offs of testing, short-term fixes, long-term security gains, and product team development.
- 2+ years in an Information Security role, preferably with red team, offensive experience
- Experience with Python, Ruby, Perl, PHP, C/C++, Java, C#
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Windows, iOS, and Android
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- Annual individual performance bonus and company performance
- Unlimited PTO
- Option to work fully remote
Interested? Apply now!
*Dependent on candidate experience and performance