Security Engineer - Endpoint Detection & Response
Glocomms has partnered up with one of the top hedge-funds to grow their elite security program based out of New York City. This position will work alongside some of the industry's most accomplished professionals in a high-energy setting.
The security team will take the reins on a variety of security initiatives centered around Endpoint security, cloud, PKI, and will strategically impact the organization's global security framework.
- EDR system experience
- Proficiency in PKI
- Python skills
- Troubleshooting root causes expertise
- Forensic analysis is a plus
- Serve as technical lead for security projects involving user security.
- Set Standards and Audit Baseline security for endpoints.
- Architecting security controls for Linux, Windows and MacOS.
This is a hybrid role based out of New York City, with two days to be spent in the Financial District office. Compensation and benefits are extremely competitive.
Feel free to reach out with questions/your CV to be considered.