The IT Security Engineer will work together with the security operations React Squad team focusing on security engineering changes, requests, configurations, and tuning for world-class security solutions and efficiency. The squad will work to protect DTCC's production environment by Focusing on Identity and Access Management, Privileged Access Management, PKI, Cloud and Endpoint security
Compensation Range: 120K - 130K
- Take part as an active member of an Agile/ Kanban squad focusing on implementation of best business practices by iterative configuration updates dedicated to improving the security posture and resiliency within DTCC while adhering to measured SLA's.
- Responding to and resolving requests & incidents across multiple technologies under Cybersecurity Operations.
- Ability to learn & support multiple technologies in Cybersecurity Operations Team as a member of REACT Squad.
- Bachelor's Degree in InfoSec or related discipline or a combination of experience and certifications
- 5+ years of related experience in multiple cybersecurity domains
- Industry acknowledged security certification (Sec+, CEH, CISSP, etc.) preferred
- Experience in PKI, Cloud Security, IAM/PAM, DLP, & Endpoint Security required
The chance to join the team as an IT Security Engineer and have a significant impact on the company's global network is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned hands-on IT Security Engineer who would like to join a globally leading financial service company and accelerate their career. If you believe you would be a good fit for this opportunity waste no time and apply!