We are currently looking for an SAP PI/PO Developer to work on a long-term project based in Stockholm.
There are two ongoing projects where there is a need to build integrations on the SAP PI platform to different parties. In this assignment you will deliver the design and implementation of integration solutions.
The jobs vary from designing integration solutions in different projects to developing integration solutions. As an integration developer, you work in an Agile team in close collaboration with requirements makers and customers. In the developer role, we work broadly from requirements, design of integration solutions and implementation. Within the service you will work on developing new integration solutions based on the SAP PI/PO component.
- At least 5 years of experience in design and integration development in the following platform: SAP PI/PO development.
- Knowledgeable practical experience in implementing A2A and B2B solutions with IDOC, RFC, JDBC, File, ABAP proxy, SOAP, HTTP, REST, SFTP and JMS adapters, including UDF coding , development of PI adapter modules.
- JAVA programming skills
- Experience in developing technical design for integration solutions
- Experience in developing technical design for "API-led" architecture
- Ability to influence technical discussions and decisions when choosing integration patterns
- Ability to influence technical discussions when choosing integration components
This role requires fluency in Swedish and English