We are currently looking for an SAP Application Expert with strong GTS experience to work on a long-term project with a Global Retail company, based in Stockholm.
As application experts your primary tasks are:
- Provide functional expertise and design.
- Provide design and software application set up.
- Provide system dependency analysis.
- Detail design.
- Provide functional solutions and specifications for development of different objects like Enhancements, Reports, Integrations, Forms & Printouts, Workflows and Portal objects.
- Conduct unit testing of the developed objects.
- Prepare appropriate training materials and documentation prior to conducting training session(s) for project members.
- Prepare for knowledge transfer and handover to test and AM teams.
- Assist during acceptance testing.
- Communicate status effectively in writing and verbally with internal and external stakeholders.
- Use own knowledge/experience and problem-solving skills to creatively resolve complex issues and choose the best course of action.
- Support the project manager regarding implementation- and project activities, coordination and progress reporting.
- Transfer software product knowledge to business members, let them perform system related configuration, etc.
- Coordination lead for cross functional releases with major Trade contents
- Analyse, sort out and discuss business requirements
- This role will have a strong focus on SAP GTS.
- To be a part of the Trade team and deliver functional solutions in the area of import/export/NCTS/Bonded warehouse, cross-border solutions etc.
- The person we are looking for is an Application Expert and shall have more than 5+ years of experience of the design, configuration, writing functional specifications, principles of SAP ECC/GTS.
- The Person has expert skills in the SAP logistics modules (GTS/MM) and preferably knowledge in SAP Retail, Development, Seeburger, Integration, Cloud, Azure, API and ECC.
- Focus on GTS.
- Business process knowledge and/or operational experience from inbound and outbound logistics are expected.
- Ability to work both from a high-level perspective (for example architecture) as well as with the details (for example development) in SAP's GTS/ECC module.
- Long experience working close to business, catching business requirements
- Retail experience.
- Experience from large, global organisations.
- Excellent verbal communication and documentation capacity in English.
System and process scope:
- Trade (GTS)
- Import/Export/NCTS/Integration with customs
- Cross border
- Bonded Warehouse
- Purchase order Management
- Transport Management
- Inbound delivery management
- Outbound delivery management