Hope you're well.
I'm currently working with a leading Salesforce Platinum partner in The UK; we've placements with them in the last few years and they're looking for their next freelance Technical Architect to join them on an exciting project.
Role: Technical Architect
Start date: ASAP
Contract length: 6 months + extendable
Rate: VERY Competitive
Brief Summary of Role:
A Technical Architect (TA) designs the key technical components of the solution and helps direct functional resources to develop and deliver the project deliverable. Reduces the overall project technical risk by uncovering design issues early in the project life-cycle, shares implementation best practices, and recommends solution alternatives. Additionally, the TA often conducts design/code reviews during major project milestones.
- Conducts business with the utmost professionalism including:
- Fulfils commitments consistently on-time and proactively escalates commitments that are in jeopardy.
- Responds promptly to requests and never allows queries to fall into a "black hole."
- Attends meetings on time, always.
- Judges the trade-offs with technology and feasibility and makes choices that fit the constraints of the project.
- Familiar with project management fundamentals and fulfilling the project management role on projects.
Email me with your CV attached and your best number to contact you on today. More description can be discussed on the call