We are currently looking for a Salesforce SME and Architect for a project based in Munich. Our client is looking for a freelancer who can work as an independent advisor (not employed by the business) to provide architectural support and guidance. The role offers a 6-month contract with extensions and some degree of remote working (to be discussed)
- Strong Salesforce architecture and environment experience
- Multiple projects delivered on Sales and Marketing Cloud
- Basic Administrative experience on Salesforce for process builders, triggers, workflows
- Full lifecycle project experience is a must
- Certifications are welcomed but experience is more valuable.
- Help design the architecture and framework for the SFDC applications employed by the customer - including Sales and Marketing Cloud
- Hands-on development of technical architecture
- Be able to gather requirements, advise the customer and develop solutions for the SFDC platform
- Work hand-in-hand with the platform developers and analysts to create the platform and ensure it fits the customers requirements
- Be able to provide coaching and support to junior members of the team
If you are interested in the role, please apply directly with an up to date CV and a time that you are available to talk with one of the Glocomms team.