My client are a post-IPO, market leading cyber security vendor who are currently searching for a Sales Manager to cover the Gaming and Gambling verticals in EMEA.
The business itself are market leaders, valued at double their competition on the stock market. They have seen over 300% growth in the previous 3 years and are expanding these verticals.
- Hunt down new accounts by tapping into existing relationships.
- Develop, build and execute on the strategy within the specific vertical
- Work closely with the sales team in identifying new sales opportunities within existing accounts.
- Play a pivotal role at establishing the business at market leaders in the market.
- Have a clear analysis of the technical objectives for the implementation of the product.
- grow the team, playing a part in onboarding new AE's
- Manage a team of 6 - 10 people
Skills and experience required:
- 5+ years in management experience in the gaming iGaming vertical.
- Must have excellent communication skills, with the ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships with the client
- Extensive network with C-suite people in the Gaming sector. Tapping into existing relationships to create new streams of business.
- Self-starting individual who wants to attack the market in the gaming sector and utilise existing connections.
- Ability to work independently and well within a team.
What this job offers you:
- Highly competitive salary, up to £220,000 package for the right candidate.
- Offering substantial amounts of stock
- Opportunity to work with a disruptive product
- Be part of an excellent company culture that encourages an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent support from the entire company.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Harry Moore on 020 3758 8961 or at harry.moore(at)glocomms.com