Sales Engineer - Norway
I am currently working with a Gartner Magic Quadrant leader in the APM space who are looking to add a Sales Engineer to help dominate the market in a new region, Norway.
This presents an excellent chance to play a vital role in the company's expansion, with the goal to expand further into the Nordics in the coming years. This journey will happen whilst working with one of the best technologies in the APM space.
- As the technical support in sales calls, you will detail the benefits of the product whilst helping to grow the relationship between client and customer.
- Work closely with the sales team in identifying new sales opportunities within existing accounts
- Play an important role at establishing the business at market leaders in the region.
- Have a clear and sharp analysis of the technical objectives for the implementation of the product
- Continuously grow your technological knowledge of the businesses offerings, becoming a true expert.
Skills and experience required:
- 5+ years experience in pre-sales, or experience on working with Cloud application technology with the ambition of moving into pre-sales.
- Must have excellent communication skills, with the ability to help build strong, long-lasting relationships with the client
- Full working proficiency in Norwegian and English.
- Looking for someone with excellent technical knowledge and the presentation skills to match
- Motivated and confident individual.
- Someone who works well within a team.
- Comfortable speaking to C-suite level people.
What this job offers you:
- Up to a €120,000 base and a €160,000 package, with flexibility above for the right person
- Opportunity to work with one of the most exciting technologies on the market, having been Gartner Magic Quadrant Leaders on multiple occasions in the previous few years.
- Be part of an excellent company culture that encourages its employees to grow alongside the business and enjoy the journey of your successes.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Harry Moore on 020 3758 8961 or at