A rapidly growing industrial security vendor is looking for a subject matter expert in ICS and IIoT security to join as a Sr. Sales Engineer. Here, the Sr. Sales Engineer must have a strong technical aptitude and desire a heavily involved and hands-on role. The Sr. Sales Engineer must also be highly self-motivated and comfortable in a dynamic atmosphere while maintaining a creative and adaptive approach to working with internal and external parties.
- At least 5 years' experience in a Sales Engineering role for security products
- At least 5 years of experience working in Industrial verticals (Manufacturing, Automotive, Energy, Nuclear, Oil and Gas...etc) and a strong understanding of ICS, SCADA and Automation
- Knowledge of more than one of the primary security technologies and applications preferred - Next Generation Firewall, intrusion prevention, security management, SIEM, endpoint detection & response, advanced threats, IIoT.
- Experience working in a cross-functional role to deliver meaningful business value
- Experience in building, designing, or delivering solutions in an agile start-up environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex technology and decisions simply
- BA/BS degree in computer science, electrical engineering or related experiences, MBA a plus
- CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- ISSAP - Information Systems Security Architecture Professional
- CISM - Certified Information Security Manager
- CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker
- CSSA - Certified SCADA Security Architect
- GSEC / GCIH / GCIA - GIAC Security Certifications