Senior Sales Engineer - Cyber - DACH
My client are a pre-IPO cybersecurity business looking to attack the DACH market. They are searching for a Sales Engineer to be the expert on their award winning technology whilst dealing with Enterprise level clients.
This presents an excellent chance to play a vital role in the company's expansion. Whilst working with one of the best technologies in the ZeroTrust security space.
- As the technical support in sales calls, you will detail the benefits of the product whilst helping to grow the relationship between client and customer.
- Work closely with the sales team in identifying new sales opportunities within existing accounts
- Play an important role at establishing the business at market leaders in the region.
- Have a clear and sharp analysis of the technical objectives for the implementation of the product
- Continuously grow your technological knowledge of the businesses offerings, becoming a true expert.
Skills and experience required:
- 7+ years experience in pre-sales within cybersecurity, ideally the network security or datacentre space.
- Must have excellent communication skills, with the ability to help build strong, long-lasting relationships with the client
- Looking for someone with excellent technical knowledge and the presentation skills to match
- Motivated and confident individual.
- Someone who works well within a team.
- Comfortable speaking to C-suite level people.
What this job offers you:
- Up to a €120,000 base and a €150,000 package, with flexibility above for the right person
- Opportunity to work with one of the most exciting technologies on the market, having won multiple awards already.
- Be part of an excellent company culture that encourages its employees to grow alongside the business and enjoy the journey of your successes.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Harry Moore on 020 3758 8961 or at