Do you want to work with the world's most advanced enterprise automated machine learning platform?
Glocomms is currently leading a retained search for Sales Engineers with a disruptive and global client working to help solve the world's business problems by finding the best predictive model for their data with a fluid and easy to use interface. As a Sales Engineer, you will be heavily involved in customer-facing activities during all stages of the sales cycle, from pre-sales to POCs and implementations. The Sales Engineer will be integral in customer support both remote and on-site, in order to help customers diagnose and quickly resolve any technical issues they may encounter.
- Analyze, research, recommend and implement advanced solutions for a global scale enterprise software platform hosted on the public cloud, with a strong emphasis on the infrastructure and data store layers.
- Evangelize cloud infrastructure best practices to all the engineering teams.
- Travel (20-50%) to domestic and international customer sites
- 5+ years of experience interacting with Enterprise customers and providing outstanding technical and engineering support
- Detailed technical knowledge of cloud infrastructure and tools such as; AWS, Terraform and Ansible.
- A range of experience with systems administration on various Linux distributions (Ubuntu and Red Hat are required) and Windows server.
- Must have outstanding troubleshooting skills to diagnose whether issues are related to bugs in the app, deployment related problems, cluster configuration or networking, etc.
- Masters/Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field (in lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience)
- Familiarity with cloud architecture security tools and best practices
- Experience with various cloud IaaS platforms such as AWS, Azure, or others.
- Interest in all aspects of AI and security research and development
- Experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, vulnerability scanning tools, and compliance guidelines