Want to make an impact in a top global player?
One of the world's most well established FinTechs is looking for experienced data scientists to design and implement innovative machine learning models. You'll help to play an important role in taking this company to the next level by working side-by-side with business and technical stakeholders to tackle business critical issues and produce real world solutions.
- Take ownership of the whole end-to-end process, from conception to deployment to live-model monitoring
- Employ state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms and cloud service tools to produce models for recommender systems
- Collaborate closely with both the business analysts and the engineering teams to solve business critical problems with advanced technical solutions
- Be part of the Engineering department, operating in a software-driven manner utilising best practices and agile development.
- A university degree in Maths, Physics, Engineering, Economics, or similar
- Strong skills in:
- Python, SQL
- Popular machine/deep learning packages e.g. scikit-learn, keras, tensorflow
- Cloud platforms e.g. AWS, GCP, azure
- Big data tools e.g. Hive, Spark, EMR
- An understanding of the theoretical foundations of classical and recent machine learning models and algorithms
- An innovative spirit, and a flexible mindset with critical thinking skills
- An ability to work in a cooperative, collaborative, open manner
- A diverse international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues.
- The opportunity to excel and impact in a challenging position
- Personal Development budgets and conference allowances
- A modern tech stack with cutting edge tools
- Regular company socials and a strong sense of community
To learn more about this role and company, reach out to Eva Banks with your CV.