Job type: Permanent
Location: Columbus, Ohio
A leading independinly run, not-for-profit, R&D company is currently seeking a Vulnerability researcher to join their growing reserach team. You will have the tools and mentors that are needed to take yourself to the next level. You will have the ability to make a direct impact in the preformace of the organization.
Key responsibilities of the Reverse Engineer include:
- Working with the team to create software systems that will aid with data analytics, network-based applications, reverse engineering, embedded systems, and the integration of hardware
- Seek out and articuate the stegnths and weekeness of solutions, conclusins, and problem approaches during technical discussions
- Work with technical experts to collaborate and faciate techical discussions
- Participate in Internal Reserach and Development (IRAD) studies
Key requirements of the Reverse Engineer include:
- Must have a Bachelor's in COmputer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related field with 5 years of expereince; or a Master's degree with 2 years.
- Must have the ability to code in C or C++ and use a scripting languge (Python, Perl, Ruby, ect.)
- Expereience working with an assembly languages such as (x86, x64, ARM, MIPS, ect.) and debugger expereience (WinDbg, OllyDdg, gdb, ect.)
- Must hold a Secret Clearance
If you are interested in the Reverse Engineer position, apply online today or contact Brad Winters at 813-774-4931 for more information!