$170,000-$180,000 base and 100% remote.
This is an incredible opportunity to work for a leading MDR company and provider of cutting-edge cyber security services within the threat intelligence space.
Professional will be responsible for:
- Very strong technical background and experience within reverse engineering environment and threat intelligence research
- Ability to analyze and evaluate anomalous system events within a SOC environment
- Threat monitoring and risk identification
- Actively analyzing kill chains and malicious attacks via TTPs
- (5+) years of experience in InfoSec with a focus on utilizing Red Team and Pentest expertise to catch adversaries
- A deep understanding of triaging security related to SIEM and EDR tools, while providing Windows incident response support
- Must have an extremely strong background in reverse engineering (5+) along with advanced knowledge in reading and tracking current threats/threat indicators, while performing in depth analysis
- 100% fully remote
- Competitive Healthcare Package