One of the fastest growing Fin-tech companies in the United States is looking to build out their Research Science team in Columbus Ohio. They were listed on INC's "Best Places to Work" and Forbes "Most Promising AI Companies in America". The environment you would be working in allows team members to utilize a variety of statistical and machine learning methods, as well as the freedom and encouragement to pursue alternative approaches to problem solving. If you are passionate about making an impact on peoples lives by enabling access to credit based on true risk, please apply.
What we are looking for:
- Someone with creative problem-solving skills and a technical background.
- Strong Academic credentials with a Master's Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or other quantitative areas of study
- PhD Preferred but not required
- Comfort with programming in Python and R
- Predictive modeling experience preferred
- Strong sense of intellectual curiosity based with humility
- Numerically savvy with the ability to work at a speedy pace
- Extremely competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Generous vacation policy
- 401(k) retirement package
- Catered lunches, snacks, and drinks