My client are a threat detection, threat intelligence security business with an exceptionally disruptive technology. This tech has seen them secure over $40m of funding at Series B. This money is going straight into their expansion in EMEA, and as such, they are looking for a Enterprise Account Executive to win business in Emerging markets with a focus on France.
This presents an excellent opportunity to be the second sales person on the ground and attack the enterprise markets across EMEA.
- Hunt down new enterprise accounts across vertical, building strong relationships with clients
- Work closely with the sales team in identifying new sales opportunities within existing accounts.
- Play a pivotal role at establishing the business at market leaders in the region.
- Have a clear analysis of the technical objectives for the implementation of the product.
- Build forecasts and consistently execute on target.
Skills and experience required:
- 4+ years experience in cyber security sales.
- Must have excellent communication skills, with the ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships with clients
- Extensive network with C-suite people in EMEA. Tapping into existing relationships to create new streams of business.
- Self-starting individual who wants to attack the market in EMEA.
- Ability to work independently and well within a team.
What this job offers you:
- Highly competitive salary, up to £210,000 package for the right candidate.
- Offering stock
- Fully functioning marketing, SDR, SE support.
- Opportunity to work with a niche product and play a key role on a business's journey to IPO.
- Be part of an excellent company culture that encourages an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent support from the entire company.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Harry Moore on 020 3758 8961 or at harry.moore(at)glocomms.com