Regional Sales Manager - UK&I
My client are a Gartner Magic Quadrant leading cyber risk intelligence platform that had over $150m of funding in their most recent round of funding. This money is going straight into their expansion in EMEA, and as such, they are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to win business in the UK&I,
This presents an excellent opportunity to be the second sales person on the ground and attack the enterprise market in the UK&I, they've seen the majority of their success in the BFSI and manufacturing space.
- Hunt down new enterprise accounts, this is vertical agnostic.
- Work closely with the sales team in identifying new sales opportunities within existing accounts.
- Play a pivotal role at establishing the business at market leaders in the region.
- Have a clear analysis of the technical objectives for the implementation of the product.
- Build forecasts and consistently execute on target.
Skills and experience required:
- 8+ years experience in cybersecurity sales.
- Must have excellent communication skills, with the ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships with the client
- Extensive network with C-suite people in the UK. Tapping into existing relationships to create new streams of business.
- Self-starting individual who wants to attack the market in the UK and utilise existing connections.
- Ability to work independently and well within a team.
What this job offers you:
- Highly competitive salary, up to £220,000 packages for the right candidate.
- Offering stock
- Opportunity to work with a niche product and play a key role on a business's journey to IPO.
- Be part of an excellent company culture that encourages an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent support from the entire company.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Harry Moore on 020 3758 8961 or at harry.moore(at)glocomms.com