A pioneer in IoT & Threat Intel is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to join the business and grow their impact in the rapidly growing Healthcare security market. With their renowned technology, the Regional Sales Manager must have a strong Hunter and builder mentality with the desire to be in a highly hands-on role. The Regional Sales Manager must be self-motivated and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of an agile enterprise organization and will need to maintain a creative and adaptive approach with the ability to close opportunities in accordance with the Sales Engineering team.
Location: Remote-based, but will require travel across the US - Mainly the East Coast
Compensation: Flexible DOE with lucrative Benefits, Bonus and Equity packages
Highlights: SIEM, IoT, Threat Intelligence, Firewalls, Access Management, LAN, WAN, VPN
- A significant track record of sales within cybersecurity
- Detailed understanding of how to develop, win and structure long-term opportunities
- A history of working in successful sales teams
- Be a good networker, have high energy and be self-starting
- Have the ability to lead and shape large deals.
- Strategic thinker with relevant and recent Sales experience within a cybersecurity vendor
- Startup experience
- Track record of sales success in selling to the Enterprise
- Ability to work as part of a wider sales team
- Experience selling vulnerability testing, risk analyses, security assessments and LAN, WAN, VPN, routers, firewalls, or other related network security technologies.
- CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- ISSAP - Information Systems Security Architecture Professional
- CISM - Certified Information Security Manager
- CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker
- CSSA - Certified SCADA Security Architect
- GSEC / GCIH / GCIA - GIAC Security Certifications