Regional Sales Manager (First person on the Ground)
A top Big Data company, which is ranked as Visionary in the Gartner, is seeking an Regional Sales Manager based in Germany. It is a first person on the ground role with a growing, dynamic Big Data software vendor. This is an opportunity to join a hypergrowth company.
- The role consists of mainly hunting with some farming.
- This is a dynamic company that is growing rapidly with the market.
- Developing a sales strategy in the territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan.
- Developing a regional strategy and plan.
Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum of 7 years experience.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Experience selling into Enterprise accounts.
- New business focus.
- Previous sales experience gained within software or solution sales organisations
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales goals
What this Job Offers You
- Home office flexibility.
- The ability to make your mark on the market.
- Career progression.
- Pension and stock options as well as a competitive salary ranging from €210,000 to €260,000 OTE on a 50/50 basis.