Currently leading a retained search for an Enterprise Sales Manager for the Central US territory. This is an amazing opportunity to join a rapidly growing and exciting company in cybersecurity services industry while enjoying the great culture and most state-of-the-art technology on the market.
- Develop and execute on revenue plans and working with Senior Leadership to develop strategic/top-level sales and management activities including strategic and tactical planning, go to market strategy formulation, and budgeting for assigned region.
- Align with inside sales, channels, and alliance partnerships and be active in leading those activities.
- Interact regularly with global operations and delivery portions of business and be viewed as a strategic leader and partner for the region.
- Work with various groups including internal marketing organization to acquire leads and promote our services, as well as work with internal marketing to enhance existing and create exciting new sales collateral for the geographical footprint.
- Document and demonstrated experience leading a sales organization, including managing large geographic territories and business partnerships.
- Demonstrated success in coaching, training, and motivating teams, as well as successfully selecting talent and integrating talent into an effective team.
- 5-7+ years of experience selling cybersecurity products and services to enterprises, vendors and system integrators, specifically within the financial services verticals.
- Knowledge of various cybersecurity products and services.
- Highly self-motivated, aggressive, energetic, creative, and personable.
- This role requires strong written and verbal communication skills as well as strong listening skills, ensuring success as the main point of contact for your portfolio of clients
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Engineering from a top school highly desirable.
- MBA from a top school is also highly desirable.