Glocomms is leading a retained search for an experienced Sales Engineer to join a successful security solutions company. This position will be remote and cover the Midwest/Central territory. Preferred candidates will be located in a major city in the state of Texas or Illinois.
The chosen candidate will provide technical support to our sales team including customer facing technical presentations, product demonstrations, pilots, RFI/RFP response preparation, etc. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in technical hardware and software application expertise. They will need to be able discuss, demonstrate and explain Cyber Security application issues and concerns within in a technical environment and in conjunction with sales personnel.
- General CyberSecurity, networking skills, customer interaction, and discussions are necessary (i.e., presentations, customer handling, explanations of terms, application mobility, etc.);
- This position will focus on Named Accounts within the assigned LookingGlass territory and is responsible for sales engineering development and technical closure;
- Travel within the territory is required;
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports;
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple opportunities at different stages in the sales cycle;
- Prior Sales Engineering desired
- Knowledge of Threat Intelligence desired;
- Knowledge of Third Party Risk Management desired;
- Knowledge of API use (via python for example) desired;
- CISSP certification, CCNA Security, Network+, Security+, or comparable Certifications desired.
Education / Training Requirements:
- B.S. degree in Engineering or 5 years engineering experience