Sales Leader - Enterprise UK&I - Cyber security
A pre-IPO, record funded identity security business are looking for a Regional sales director to cover the UK&I. As a result of their funding, they are pumping this into their expansion.
The company are going through a hyper-growth phase,you will take over a team of 4, looking to double in the next 12 months. This presents an excellent opportunity to develop with a company that prides itself on it's culture.
- Manage, coach and develop a team of 4 Sales Executives, with the look to manage 8 in 12 months.
- Drive and define the go-to-market strategy in your team in the UK&I.
- Consistently meet and exceed your individual and team target.
- Play a pivotal role at establishing the business as out and out market leaders in the region.
- Have a clear analysis of the technical objectives for the implementation of the product.
- Build forecasts and consistently execute on target.
- Help to on-board and ramp up new Accounts Executives for your team.
Skills and experience required:
- 4+ years of cyber security sales leadership experience. Identity Security or SaaS based security products preferred.
- Must have excellent communication skills, with the ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships internally and externally
- Extensive network with C-suite people in the UK&I. Tapping into existing relationships to create new streams of business.
- Self-starting individual who wants to attack the market in the UK and utilise existing connections.
- Willingness to learn and develop alongside the growth of the business
- Ability to work independently and well within a team.
What this job offers you:
- Highly competitive salary, up to £310,000 package for the right candidate.
- Offering substantial amounts of shares
- Fully functioning marketing, SDR, SE and channel presence to support your direct sales team.
- Opportunity to help build an already successful team in the UK&I.
- Be part of an excellent company culture that encourages an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent support from the entire company.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Harry Moore on 020 3758 8961 or at harry.moore(at)glocomms.com